Logo

Logo
credits to NBN graphix

Saturday 8 April 2017

GAPS Between Us

I know I broke things and brought it all down
Your walls and all, even the upside down frown
And yet I still wear this fake smile like a clown

But we both know we lost our hearts onetime
But failed to noticed we had each others at that time
Because we only considered our desires a crime
And left our honey for the sours of lime.

You still blame me because I think you are guilty
Because we had many conversations but they never ended pretty

Tomorrow barely excites me now because you aren't here when I wake
Even though I couldn't tell how different you were from fake
Yet my words are mostly too foul yet I can't tell what they break
I know you never expect too much when I'm barely worth half of what you make.

I'm not sorry for the distance and words between us
Because I know they could still build a bridge between us
But then again our answers to this fate lies....between us.

Pampanaa

No comments:

Post a Comment